Scullin house destroyed in blaze

A FIRE sparked by cooking destroyed a house in Scullin last night. 

Firefighters were called to the three bedroom, brick veneer house on Mollison Street at 7pm, with three fire pumpers, the Breathing Appartus Van and the Hazardous Materials Support Unit helping to fight the blaze.

One male occupant was safely self evacuated from the house while the blaze ripped through the property, which started in the kitchen while he was cooking.

Intensive care paramedics were on scene and treated the man for minor smoke inhalation.

, ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Leave your opinion here. Please be nice. Your Email address will be kept private.
%d bloggers like this: