Red Hill blaze extinguished

FIREFIGHTERS have extinguished a kitchen fire in a two story unit in Red Hill this morning.

The cause was deemed to be food unattended on the hot plates, with no-one home at the time.

Three pumpers, Hazardous Materials Unit, Breathing Apparatus van and a Commander responded to the incident, extinguishing the fire quickly with minimal damage to the kitchen.

The unit was significantly smoke logged.

,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Leave your opinion here. Please be nice. Your Email address will be kept private.
%d bloggers like this: