ROADS ACT is advising road users that a fun run will create temporary road closures in Parkes, Phillip, Curtin, Yarralumla and Capital Hill between 6am and 12pm on Sunday September 7th 2014.
Barriers and detour signs will alert road users to the following closures:
- Yamba Drive, northbound lanes from Kitchener Street to Yarra Glen
- Yarra Glen, northbound lanes
- Adelaide Avenue, northbound lanes
- State Circle, northbound lanes
- Kings Avenue, northbound lanes
- Launceston Street, between Easty Street and Yamba Drive
- Melrose Drive, between Theodore Street and Yarra Glen
- Menindee Drive, at the intersection with Morshead Drive
- Wendouree Drive, between Constitution Avenue and Kings Avenue.
- Walpole Crescent between Queen Victoria Terrace and King George Terrace
- Queen Victoria Terrace, between Walpole Crescent and Langton Crescent
- Federation Mall, between Queen Victoria Crescent and Parliament Drive
- Parliament Drive, at the entrances to State Circle and Commonwealth Avenue
- Langton Crescent, between Queen Victoria Terrace and King George Terrace
- King George Terrace between Langton Crescent and Walpole Crescent
The above closures will also affect the following intersections:
- Yamba Drive, with Wisdom Street and Carruthers Street
- Cotter Road, with Yarra Glen
- Adelaide Avenue, with Novar Street, Hopeton Circuit, Adelaide Avenue and Empire Circuit
- State Circle, with Perth Avenue, Rhodes Place, Flynn Drive and Commonwealth Avenue
- Kings Avenue, with Walpole Crescent, King George Terrace, King Edward Terrace, National Circuit, Macquarie Street, Blackall Street and Bowen Drive.