WITH winter well and truly here ActewAGL have announced they’re running a series of workshops to help reduce energy consumption in Canberra homes.
Industry expert Matthew Ruffin from Progressive Sustainability, who will run the workshops, said he’s helped hundreds of households reduce their energy use.
“Heating consumes the most energy in the majority of households. But by making some small changes around the home and minimising the space you heat, you can reduce heating bills,” Matthew said.
The workshops will be held at:
- Gungahlin Library, Cnr of Hibberson and Gozzard Streets, Tuesday 20 May 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
- Queanbeyan Kangaroos Club, Richard Ave, Queanbeyan, Wednesday 21 May 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
- Bunnings Tuggeranong, Thursday 22 May 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
- ActewAGL House, 40 Bunda Street Civic, Monday 26 May 12.00pm to 1.30pm.
- Woden Southern Cross Club, 92-96 Corinna Street Phillip, Tuesday 27 May 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
- Bunnings Belconnen, Thursday 29 May 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
For more information or to register head to the ActewAGL workshops page.