ANU has gifted YouTube an hour and a half of great debate on higher education fees featuring the best minds Canberra has to offer on the subject.
Taking part are:
- Professor Ian Young, Vice-Chancellor, Australian National University and Chair, Group of Eight
- Professor Stephen Parker, Vice-Chancellor, University of Canberra Senator the Hon Kate Lundy, Australian Labor Party
- Senator Zed Seselja, Liberal Party of Australia
- Professor Phil Lewis, Professor of Economics at the University of Canberra
- Professor Bruce Chapman, Director (Policy Impact) at the Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University
- Cameron Wilson, ANUSA President