IF you love good folk and world music and are attracted to the snow, there’s a great opportunity on offer from the Peak Festival – formerly the Snowy Mountains of Music- but you have only until Sunday to get in.
The festival is looking for volunteers to work at the event, which runs over the June long weekend form June 6-9, and volunteer applications close this Sunday May 25.
This year they’re introducing a volunteer and artist chill-out room where workers can grab a coffee, have a chat, strum a guitar or have a snooze while enjoying a massage. Volunteers and artists have exclusive access to the Chill Out Room throughout the festival.
Volunteers get to rub shoulders with artists and crews whilst enjoying all the benefits of what they always call “the coolest festival in the snow,” not least…
- * a free 4 Day Long Weekend Festival Pass
* a free Festival Crew T-Shirt
* access to the NEW Chill Out Room
* free relaxation massages
* a 15% discount on clothing and gear hire
* Diamond and Flash team accommodation deal ($165 per person for 3 nights bed and breakfast or 30% discount at our participating properties)
* entry to the volunteer draw prize to win some prizes including a new Snowboard
* entry to the after- party
* free ski tube and free Park entry
To apply, log onto the 2014 Perisher Peak Festival website at peakfestival.com.au read through the information in the “Volunteers” section, then fill in the online application form with your preferences.