Fire at an Aranda nursing home

Fire

Firefighters extinguished a small fire earlier tonight at a northside nursing home.

ACT Fire & Rescue responded to the incident at the Bupa Aged Care facility in Bindel Street Aranda just before 6 o’clock.

Fire crews arrived to find a lounge chair fire in the foyer alight causing the area to fill with smoke.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire, removed the chair and ventilated the area.

No evacuations were required. The cause is believed to have been accidential.

, ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Leave your opinion here. Please be nice. Your Email address will be kept private.
%d bloggers like this: