House engulfed by fire in Ngunnawal

FIREFIGHTERS arrived at a townhouse in Ngunnawal this morning to find it engulfed by flames.

The blaze, at a public housing unit in Bural Court, was quickly brought under control, and at least three fire crews were called to the scene.

Ambulance paramedics arrived to assess one woman, but she did not require hospitalisation.

The fire was largely extinguished in under 20 minutes. No surrounding structures were threatened, and an investigation was quickly commenced.

The single-storey townhouse, which is owned by ACT Housing, was extensively damaged and the scene will soon be handed over to the Community Services Directorate.

 

, ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Leave your opinion here. Please be nice. Your Email address will be kept private.
%d bloggers like this: