House fire in Pearce

fire

Firefighters have extinguished a fire at a home in Hodgson Crescent, Pearce this morning which has caused some minor damage to the lounge room with heat and smoke damage to the rest of the three bedroom house.

ACT Fire & Rescue were notified following an Emergency Triple Zero (000) call at 3.53am and found a fire had spread from a wood fireplace.

Three occupants evacuated the home. One 45-year-old male patient was treated by ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics for minor smoke inhalation and was not taken to hospital.

Two fire pumpers, one Commander and the Breathing Apparatus Van attended the fire and crews will shortly depart the scene.

4:47 AM

, ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Leave your opinion here. Please be nice. Your Email address will be kept private.
%d bloggers like this: