Kitchen fire in Wanniassa

fire

A Wanniassa family have been taken to transported to The Canberra Hospital following a kitchen fire.

The father and mother and their two children, a one-year-old and two-year-old, were treated by ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics for minor smoke inhalation.

All are in a stable condition.

ACT Fire & Rescue were called to Michie Street about 7:15pm after food stuff caused significant smoke in the kitchen.

Two pumpers, a Breathing Apparatus Van and a commander attended the scene.

Ventilation operations are now underway.

Damage is estimated at $10,000.

,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Leave your opinion here. Please be nice. Your Email address will be kept private.
%d bloggers like this: