Terry has an estimated worth of $710 million, up from $680 million last year.
Other highlights in the list are:
- Gina Rinehart remains the richest Australian – topping the 2014 BRW Rich 200 list ($20.1 billion, down two from last year).
- # 2 is Anthony Pratt and family, and # 3 James Packer
- Total wealth of the Rich 200 is up $16.81 billion to $193.61 billion.
- The average wealth per person on the Rich 200 rises to $968 million, up from $884 million last year.
- Without Rinehart the average wealth is $872 million, up from $778 million a year ago.
- Some of the people who dropped off the 2014 BRW Rich 200 list did so because they were unable to reach the higher $250 million cut-off, which is up $15 million on last year.
- Clive Palmer’s wealth has tumbled by $1 billion down from $2.2 billion last year to $1.2 billion on this year’s BRW Rich 200 list.
- The 2014 BRW Rich 200 documents the rise of technology entrepreneurs, including two 34-year-old billionaires in Atlassian co-founders Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar
- There are 14 women on the 2014 BRW Rich 200, the same figure as last year
- 20 BRW Rich 200 members live overseas