EXPLOITATION, bullying and harassment, discrimination and wage-theft are widespread and structural, according to the experiences of young women in Canberra reported in a survey by UnionsACT. The new report, “Sick of It: What young women […]
TEMPORARY changes to service departure locations at Woden bus station are in place following a burst water main.
Icon Water repair crews are currently assessing the situation and further updates will be provided once the extent of the damage is known.
All services will depart from platforms 1-9 with platforms 11-19 unavailable.
- Platforms 11 and 12 will operate from Platform 7
- Platform 14 will operate from Platform 5
- Platform 15 will operate from Platform 4
- Platform 16 will operate from Platform 1
- Platform 18 will operate from Platform 2
All QCity and Transborder Express services (Platform 19) will use the bus layover at the Hellenic Club car park off Bowes Street.
Service running times remain unaffected and are running to the regular weekday timetable.
Information at transport.act.gov.au