LAST night (April 27) South Canberra was the victim of 50 vehicle break-ins, in areas such as Narrabundah, Kingston, Garran and Griffith. As a result of these break-ins multiple personal belongings were stolen or damaged. Officer […]
THIS morning (January 2) firefighters rescued Moke, a cat from a house fire on Nina Jones Crescent, Chisholm.
After 9.15am firefighters found Moke and put an oxygen mask on the cat. It started showing signs of life 15 minutes later.
The fire was contained to the kitchen of the property which has sustained fire and smoke damage.
The initial indication is the fire was caused by an electrical fault.
No humans were hurt in the fire.