WHILE August was still a cold month in Canberra, ultraviolet radiation (UV) levels were on the rise to levels that warranted sensible sun protection, for at least part of the day, said Cancer Council ACT’s […]
ACT Fire and rescue are attending a gas leak in Turner after being notified to the incident on Condamine Street just after 8am this morning (March 16).
Firefighters are currently working to clamp the line, which is attached to a domestic gas supply.
Fire crews have now clamped and sealed the ruptured pipe.
The area is expected to be re-opened to the public shortly.