ACCESS Canberra is currently investigating asbestos contamination at a Harvey Norman warehouse in Fyshwick after asbestos containing material was found present at the site on Sunday (June 25). WorkSafe ACT was informed of the possible asbestos […]
FIRE crews reported to a house hire in Monash at 1.37pm to find the property fully engulfed in flames.
The roof of the home has partially collapsed and crews are continuing work to extinguish the blaze.
A search suggests that the property was unoccupied when the fire started and nobody is believed to have been injured.
The fire has now been extinguished.
The cause of the blaze is unknown, but initial estimates put the damage bill at around $350,000.