A 45-year-old Macgregor man is heading to court after being breathalysed at three times over the limit following a drink driving incident in Ngunnawal. At about 5.30pm on Sunday (May 13), police responded to a […]
KAMBAH Professional Centre, on Jenke Circuit, was forced to evacuate more than 50 people after smoke from a faulty light fitting activated the fire alarm.
ACT Fire & Rescue arrived on scene at at about 2.30pm and quickly identified the source of the smoke.
Fire crews will conduct atmospheric monitoring before allowing the building to be reoccupied.