WHEN people start dating, they’re often caught up in the romance of it all and money can be a daunting topic to bring up, says founder of financial-education business Women with Cents Natasha Janssens. She […]
A MAN in his mid 30’s is being treated by paramedics at a service station in Conder after a jerry can caught fire this morning (January 29).
The fire was contained to the rear of a ute, where a 20L fuel container was being filled. It was extinguished by staff onsite at about 9am shortly before emergency services arrived.
ACT Fire & Rescue would like to remind the community that portable fuel containers must always be placed on the ground away from all possible ignition sources when open for filling, and that flammable liquids must never be decanted inside vehicles or on trailers.