Share Canberra's trusted news:
FIREFIGHTERS and intensive care paramedics have been called to a home on Shepherd Street, Pearce after fuel from a decorative wall mounted fireplace spilled and burnt two patients.
ACT Fire & Rescue contained the fire and ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics treated two female patients aged in their 30’s for partial thickness burns.
One patient with burns to the shoulder and the other patient with burns to the leg and face.
Both are being taken to the Canberra Hospital in a stable condition.