LAST week Simon Corbell announced the appointment of 59 non-presidential members to sit on the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
The ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal has jurisdiction to hear and determine a broad range of civil and administrative law cases across an extensive range of disputes including:
- civil disputes under $10,000
- administrative reviews
- energy and water hardship complaints
- occupational discipline
- discrimination complaints
- the guardianship and management of property
- mental health treatment and care
- residential tenancies disputes
“The members were appointed for their diversity, and for the skills and experience they can bring to the organisation,” Simon said.
“CityNews” has just received the full list of appointments:
FOLEY Anthony James
GREAGG Jane (Belinda)
SOO Tuck Meng
Temporary Ordinary Members