A LARGE mobile crane tipped onto its side during routine maintenance at a business site in Hume today (February 22). No one was injured in the incident, which occurred around 1.15pm. WorkSafe ACT inspectors and […]
FIREFIGHTERS have extinguished a fire in a house at Braddon this morning.
ACT Fire & Rescue was alerted to the incident in Ijong Street at 5:30am.
Crews arrived a short time later to find a fire in the roof space of the property.
Two occupants had safely evacuated from the home.
Initial investigations suggest an electrical fault with a heater in a bedroom started the fire.
The initial estimates damage bill is $350,000.