A NEW service being rolled out by the ACT government aims to keep older Canberrans out of hospital. The Geriatric Rapid Acute Care Evaluation (GRACE) Service provides care to unwell Canberrans in residential aged care […]
- Catching a gig. There’s so many awesome live music venues and places to hear local artists in Canberra.
- Dessert in Braddon. Despite the packed crowds and struggling to find a park, Frugii on a warm summer’s night is the best way to end a night after dinner in Braddon or the city.
- Eating out. There’s so many good summer eating spots now to choose from. I’m a gin lover so Tipsy Bull outside in the summer is a must. Also, I love the outside dining at Akiba, Raku and Sunday sessions at Edgars with live music.
- Picnicking by the lake. We have so many spots to choose from, it’s a fun and affordable way to chill out with family and friends. Don’t forget your portable speaker though!
- Going to the Braddon Barber Shop. You never know who you might bump into here; it’s the place to be! From the hip-hop music to the cool conversations, it’s more than a barber shop. Tell Adi I sent you.