A HONDA Jazz was deliberately sideswiped by a car, which allegedly drove onto the wrong side of the road in a road rage incident on Monday (January 7). The Honda was travelling northbound on William Hovell […]
- Summer in Canberra is a mix between staying in Canberra with friends, leaving for day trips to the coast and family tours.
- However, this summer will have me trying to capture on camera an elusive rainbow as the subjects of my film “Family” walk past Captain Cook Memorial Water Jet on Lake Burley Griffin while pushing baby Eva (the star of the film) in her pram.
- As well as working on “Family”, I’ll be spending time with my own family.
- Summer is an opportunity to try and further my children’s cricket skills, endless lawn mowing and running through water fountains in the backyard.
- What I enjoy most of all is the drawn-out weekend afternoons sitting on the deck enjoying a beer and talking through every crazy idea I have in my head with my wife.