THE Caltex Woolworths petrol station in Mawson was the scene of an aggravated robbery last night (February 23). At about 9.20pm, a man demanding money entered the store, gained access to the area behind the […]
AN employee has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire started at a scrap yard in the Beard Industrial Estate.
Crews were alerted to the incident on Underwood Street at 1.20pm and arrived to find several scrapped cars well-alight.
Firefighters are working to extinguish the blaze.
The fire has now been completely extinguished.
Crews will conduct mop-up operations and ensure there are no hot spots or flare-ups before departing the scene.