MUTUAL interest is a great bonding agent, so the bromance between 2GB shock jock Ray Hadley and Scott Morrison is on again. Morrison will once more make regular appearances with Hadley, who dumped him unceremoniously […]
A WOMAN has been treated for smoke inhalation and a fire has been extinguished in a Belconnen flat early this morning (February 14).
ACT Fire & Rescue put out the small blaze in the one bedroom flat on Totterdell Street at about 4.39am.
Crews say severe smoke damage was found inside the flat and but no impact was made to the neighbouring property.