Crews investigate Giralang house fire

A HOUSE fire in Giralang that started on a stove top and has caused extensive damage to a kitchen has been extinguished by ACT Fire & Rescue. 

A 25-year-old man fled the property. He was treated by emergency services for smoke inhalation then taken to Calvary Hospital for further assessment.

Fire crews are have ventilated property and will soon commence atmospheric monitoring and fire investigations.

Heavy smoke damage has impacted the rest of the home. 

One Response to “Crews investigate Giralang house fire”

  1. December 23, 2017 at 6:23 pm #

    This is all complete rubbish. It was an electrical fire caused by a faulty bosch dishwasher. I should know it’s my house. Please get your facts straight. No one was in kitchen or cooking.

Leave a Reply

Leave your opinion here. Please be nice. Your Email address will be kept private.
%d bloggers like this: