A HONDA Jazz was deliberately sideswiped by a car, which allegedly drove onto the wrong side of the road in a road rage incident on Monday (January 7). The Honda was travelling northbound on William Hovell […]
- Spend a night at Jamala Lodge sleeping with the lions.
- Escape to the coast, specifically Malua Bay and a walk around Broulee Island.
- A game or two of golf with mates at Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club and at Fairbairn Golf Club.
- Taking visitors to see the new exhibitions such as the “Love & Desire: Pre-Raphaelite Masterpieces from the Tate” at the National Gallery and the Howard Library at the Museum of Australian Democracy in Old Parliament House.
- Enjoying a Hawke Ale at the newly renovated upstairs bar at the National Press Club of Australia.