Search for man who flashed three women

Share Canberra's trusted news:

POLICE are searching for a man after he exposed his genitals to three women along Northbourne Avenue last month (April 25). 

FaceFit image of the offender.
The man approached the women at about 11.50pm near Haig Park and asked them for directions. During this conversation the man exposed his genitals to the women and then fled.

The man is described as being Caucasian in appearance, around 30 to 45 years of age and of a medium build with light brown short, scruffy hair. He was wearing dark pants, a leather belt, a white tee-shirt and a dark jacket.

Police believe the incident may be related to a similar incident where a man exposed himself to two women on Northbourne Avenue, Turner, at about 8.10pm on Friday, May 5.

ACT Policing city officer in charge acting station sergeant Brian Tadic says the investigation will seek to identify any other incidents in the area which may be related.

“We will be looking into any possible connection with similar incidents. We want to find out if there have been more incidents that haven’t been reported to police,” he says.

Information to Crime Stoppers on 1800 333000, or via the Crime Stoppers ACT website using reference number 6097650. 

Who Can You Trust?

In a world beleaguered by spin and confused messages, there's never been more need for diverse, trustworthy, independent journalism in Canberra.

Who can you trust? Well, for more than 25 years, "CityNews" has proudly been an independent, free, family-owned news magazine, serving the national capital with quality, integrity and authority. Through our weekly magazine and daily through our digital platforms, we constantly and reliably deliver high-quality and diverse opinion, news, arts, socials and lifestyle columns.

If you trust our work online and believe in the power of independent voices, I encourage you to make a small contribution.

Every dollar of support will be invested back into our journalism so we can continue to provide a valuably different view of what's happening around you and keep citynews.com.au free.

Click here to make your donation and you will be supporting the future of journalism and media diversity in the ACT.

Thank you,

Ian Meikle, editor

Previous articleMacklin / Savouring the highway of knives and forks
Next articleDamian Batchelor found ‘safe’

Leave a Reply