A MAN was trapped after the truck he was driving hit a tree on Canberra Avenue, outside HMAS Harman, this morning (December 15). ACT ambulance paramedics, working NSW paramedics, stabilised the patient on scene while […]
KAMBAH Professional Centre, on Jenke Circuit, was forced to evacuate more than 50 people after smoke from a faulty light fitting activated the fire alarm.
ACT Fire & Rescue arrived on scene at at about 2.30pm and quickly identified the source of the smoke.
Fire crews will conduct atmospheric monitoring before allowing the building to be reoccupied.