A GRASS fire burning at the intersection of Newcastle Street and Hindmarsh Drive in Fyshwick has been extinguished. ACT Fire and Rescue and the ACT Rural Fire Service responded to the emergency with about 400 […]
SMOKE forced 85 children, parents and carers to evacuate from ANU Preschool and Child Care Centre.
At about 1.45pm today (November 15) ACT Fire & Rescue found a small amount of smoke coming from an aquarium. Crews have removed a small amount of smouldering tanbark from the area and the building is now in the process of being reoccupied.
All occupants are safe and accounted for.