A HONDA Jazz was deliberately sideswiped by a car, which allegedly drove onto the wrong side of the road in a road rage incident on Monday (January 7). The Honda was travelling northbound on William Hovell […]
- Catching a gig. There’s so many awesome live music venues and places to hear local artists in Canberra.
- Dessert in Braddon. Despite the packed crowds and struggling to find a park, Frugii on a warm summer’s night is the best way to end a night after dinner in Braddon or the city.
- Eating out. There’s so many good summer eating spots now to choose from. I’m a gin lover so Tipsy Bull outside in the summer is a must. Also, I love the outside dining at Akiba, Raku and Sunday sessions at Edgars with live music.
- Picnicking by the lake. We have so many spots to choose from, it’s a fun and affordable way to chill out with family and friends. Don’t forget your portable speaker though!
- Going to the Braddon Barber Shop. You never know who you might bump into here; it’s the place to be! From the hip-hop music to the cool conversations, it’s more than a barber shop. Tell Adi I sent you.